We, at Admiral Marine Services Pvt. Ltd., are committed to:
It is the policy of Admiral Marine Services to comply strictly with Indian Government and host government laws and regulations when importing, exporting or re-exporting. The company’s business goals never under any circumstances justify the violations of these laws.
In furtherance of this policy, no person acting for or on behalf of Admiral Marine Services will ship, mail, hand carry or in any other way export / Import any products (whether new or used, entire units or parts), or any technical data, or knowingly cause or permit any other person to do so, without being certain.
Admiral Marine Services is dedicated to the pursuit and dissemination of goods and services. The illegal or abusive use of drugs or alcohol by employees of our Organization jeopardizes the safety of the individual or a group, and is adverse to the development of our business. Admiral Marine Services is therefore committed to having a campus that is free of the illegal or abusive use of drugs and alcohol. In keeping with this commitment, it is the policy of Admiral Marine Services that the illegal or abusive use of drugs or alcohol is prohibited on any of our office premises. Admiral Marine Services will not employ/hire anyone who is known currently to abuse drugs or alcohol.
In order to inform all employees of their responsibilities under this policy, and to meet the responsibilities as set forth the following information is provided:
I. Prohibited Conduct
(1) All employees in the workplace must be capable of performing their duties.`
(2) Employees are prohibited from:
(3) When we learn or, based on observation or reliable information, suspects that an employee has committed a controlled dangerous substance or alcohol offense at the workplace. We, Admiral Marine Services shall refer the matter to an appropriate law enforcement authority for further investigation and prosecution.
(4) All employees shall cooperate fully with law enforcement authorities in the investigation and prosecution of suspected criminal violations.
(5) An employee charged with an alcohol driving offense or a controlled dangerous substance offense shall report a finding of guilty, an acceptance before judgment to his or her supervisor within 2 working days.
(6) The supervisor shall report the final conviction of an alcohol driving offense or a controlled dangerous substance offense immediately to the Director of Human Resources. Admiral Marine Services as a matter of policy prohibits the unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensation, possession or use of "Controlled substances" and "illegal drugs" by employees as set forth in the law:
II. Disciplinary Sanctions that Admiral Marine Services will impose on Employees
(1) The first time an employee is convicted of an at-the-workplace alcohol driving offense, or found under the influence of alcohol while at-the-workplace, the employee shall be suspended for 30 days and required to participate in an alcohol treatment program designated by the Employee Assistance Program ("EAP").
(2) An employee convicted of an off-the-workplace alcohol driving offense:
(3) A employee convicted of any controlled dangerous substance offense shall be terminated.
(4) A employee who tests positive for a controlled dangerous substance as a result of a random drug test shall be suspended for 15 work days and be required to successfully participate in a drug treatment program designated by the EAP.
(5) A employee who abuses a legally prescribed drug or an over-the-counter drug shall, on the first offense: